Making The Impossible, Possible and Cupcakes

Saturday, November 08, 2008

I can now confirm that it is possible to burn microwave popcorn. My husband likened it to burning water – verging on impossible. But it is possible. I have seen it with my own eyes and unfortunately tasted it too.

Fortunately, I haven't completely lost my touch and managed to make some carrot and orange cupcakes. I used some of the many many cupcake cases that Aussie Rose sent me some time back. They taste good too, much better than the popcorn.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I once had microwaved popcorn burst into FLAMES!!! So it can definately be burnt - hehehe!

    It was a scary moment when I trusted my then 8 year old daughter to make the popcorn - instead of 3 minutes she put it on for 30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back....those cupcakes look beautiful! Yes please.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe! Burning popcorn is one of my lame claims to fame too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *