Garlic - Small But Perfectly Formed

Saturday, March 26, 2011

This year our garlic has been more of a famine than feast. The little bulbs formed perfectly but are on the small side of things. I love the look of little cloves, like bubbles on glass and just the slightest hint of pink to the papery skins. To give sense of scale, they are no bigger than a 50c piece and I mean the newer, smaller, 50c. I’m looking for recipes where I can just slice the bulb in half and throw it in to roast. This double halloumi potato bake seems to fit perfectly.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those are beautiful garlics! I love the roasted potato and garlic idea...never did that before...but I will!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *