All The Days Of The Week

Monday, April 28, 2008

There have been hints and suggestions and here it is finally, the days of the week quilt. It started so innocently with the bibs I found while opp shopping/thrifting and ended up as this.

The top went together pretty quickly once I decided on which fabrics to use. It was the first venture into in my little pile of bandana type prints. I even cut a few extra strips and am contemplating breaking into my stash of cowboy fabrics.


Nana's visit went well and we hope to see her again in a few months for little e's birthday.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The cowboy quilt is under way, I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful quilt. You have inspired me to start one that I have floating around in my head at the moment.
    Beautiful blog by the way, it's my first visit but it won't be my last!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *