Modern Christmas Runner into the Post

Monday, November 14, 2011





After planning, cutting and stitching, my work for the Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap is done and in the post. After leaving it hanging on the wall for a few days, I decided that I really needed to add some french knots above the "e" before posting. I have even managed to get to grips with machine quilting using metallic thread.

For now, I will keep quiet about where it is going, but can only say it will be accompanied by two swift flying birds.


Link

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. beautiful! I love your stitchy writing. And the wee french knots are perfect. Before I read that bit, I thought you had exceptionally cleverly machine stitched them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *