Felted Forays

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I've made my first attempts at felted craft. Starting with the Boyfriend Scarf from Betz White's “Warm Fuzzies” . Is it still a boyfriend scarf of I have every intention of keeping it for myself?

Some of the fabrics don't appear to have quite enough body yet so I have backed the scarf with a silk pinstripe. I think I will be putting some of the remnants through another spin cycle and even the drier before trying to use them again. I'm looking forward to trying my hand at the felted cupcakes once I get the felting right.

(edit: that was supposed to read from not for, you can find the scarf instructions in "Warm Fuzzies")

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It is very pretty. I am trying to figure out how you did it, but I am not having much luck. is ther a tutorial somewhere or would you consider one?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *