Stash Busting on Hold

Friday, March 13, 2009

The invites are out and in June we are of to my Brother in Law's wedding. There is a quilt to be finished and only a few weeks to go, so the stash busting can wait a bit.

To get started I needed 12 pairs of med and dark reds. I had enough dark reds, but needed to stock up on the mediums. Then there is the background fabric so the total damage looks something like this:

This week:

Stash Enhancement – 8.0m
Stash Used – 0
New Fabric Used – 0 m


Stash Enhancement – 12.5 m Year to Date
Stash Used – 15.35m YTD
New Fabric Used – 3.65m YTD

The busting is not looking to good but I am having fun. After considering a few layout and carefully drawing them up, I've decided that this quilt needs a diary to track it's progress too.

You Might Also Like


  1. Oh thank goodness. I'm glad I'm not the only one. My stash grew today too, thanks to the spotlight $10 voucher that I couldn't bear to waste. I spent more (of course), and came home with a lovely pattern and two plains (because I never have enough plains, no, I go weak for patterns and so end up with loads of loud stuff that just cannot go together).


Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form


Email *

Message *