Olive Elephants and Sewing Bees

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When someone says “Don’t think of blue elephants”, you can’t help but think of at least one blue elephant. Colour combinations can be the same for me. This month’s Australasian Bee block for Jo was to be Olive, black, grey and white. All of a sudden I was seeing the colour combination everywhere.



The feature fabric had a little ochre in it, so I think this sign sums it up too.


Just to satisfy your curiosity, here is the final block. I like to think of it as my very own Olive Elephant.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I would never have thought of those colours together, but they look fantastic. Your blocks look so good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *