Catching Up and Meeting Up

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I had the pleasure of meeting Abi from Home Heart Happiness today. It was such a surprise. There was an email late last night saying she was likely to be in town, and before I knew it we were sharing coffee and babbling away. It was great fun and so nice when you get on just as well in real life as you do online.

Floating Squares for Nova, ANZAC Bee

We are together in both the ANZAC and Australasian Bees. So of course I had to get my latest blocks off in the post too.

Sampler blocks for Jessica, Stash Busting Bee

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just to say that it was really lovely to meet you. First person I have ever met off the internet!!!!! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods. Be sure to get in touch if you ever head over the hill! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *