On My Feet Again

Friday, October 01, 2010


I'm back. It has been a pretty busy and exhausting month but I'm back on my feet. There was a dead line that tapped me on the shoulder and whispered "Shouldn't you be doing something else?" every time I turned the computer on. There was also a nasty cold that knocked me out with different symptoms whenever I thought I was getting better. But, enough of the woe is me.

The deadline was met in its own way and I'm feeling a lot better, so I can say with confidence - I'm back. I have some crafty plans and even a holiday in the works.

How have you been?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice to see you back, too. A holiday sounds like just the ticket. I am on holiday myself at the moment and I can recommend it highly. And your turnips in the post above look very pretty, but I'm with you about eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you again!! I've just got through a rugged deadline and am glad of the mental space you get back when it's over. Well, the time to read allaboutmadonna.com without too much guilt, anyway ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *