Lavender Chicks

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


I was given one of these when little e was born. It was made of vintage vyella and very cute. It even prompted me to start hoarding vyella to make my own at some point ( any excuse to collect fabric, really).


Lavender has been known to have soothing properties. These cotton ones smell lovely and possibly, should be kept out of a child's reach. For some reason, little e likes chewing on hers. Her little friend Mia does too. They both get quite excited while doing this, so I have no idea who is being soothed. The stuffing is English lavender as, in the worst case scenario, it is edible.


In other matters, the pregnancy counter has been bumped up to 7 as of today. If my friends weren't spread out so far, I would swear that there was something in the water.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *