Strawberry Swap and a Random Act of Kindness

Sunday, September 21, 2008


My Strawberry swap from Karen arrived safe and well. The box was filled with strawberry plates, buttons, recipe, a fabric bag and this wonderful table center. I think I will put that aside for Christmas. There was more in the box, but little e has whisked away the knitted strawberry and I haven't the heart to wake her while searching her room.


While I am thinking strawberries, we arrived home last week to find a small parcel of strawberry plants on the doorstep. I still have no-idea who they came from, but I can tell you, they will be put to good use. I think everyone deserves surprises like this.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a pretty swap parcel! And I love random acts of kindness, although I need to actually DO them more. I once found a chocolate bar in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *