Sweet Tolga

Monday, September 16, 2013


A little south of Roros, a little north of Tynset, there is Tolga.  We stayed here as we caught up with friends and enjoyed spring in Norway. I will let the pictures say it all.

 Looking over the valley


 Possibly the best reading spot in the world.  Early morning sun streaming in and a view of the Glomma River.

 
 
  Celebrating Konfimation, regional costumes, local treasures and "bloomin' youth"


 Monuments to mining and porting history, looking over the old water mill towards Ivaregga, our hilltop home during our stay.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOW! My dad's family has roots in Tolga. You have just inspired me tremendously more so after seeing these stunning pictures! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *