Carved Christmas Cards

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


I have been sketching, carving and stamping up a storm, gradually reducing this stamp until I was happy with it.

Every Christmas I think, this is the year I'll start sending Christmas cards again. I used to be so dilligent, posting them out to my university friends as  I went home to my parents each summer, sending little notes and baubles to friends as they travelled around the world.  Somehow it all fell by the wayside when I had children, but this year it really will happen.  The international ones went out a month ago and I'm gradually getting together the less urgent, local ones.

Such fun!
 
The Yellow Owl Workshop Carve a Stamp kit was birthday present earlier in the year.  You can get yours from The Village Art Shop, they are ever so friendly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *