Foxy Softie and Her Foxy Companion

Wednesday, November 05, 2014


This little pair of foxes was group effort. Mother stitching the big fox and daughter stitching the little one.

It was the kind of project that had me pulling fabrics, aching over choices and generally remembering why making softies can be simultaneously a frustration and pleasure.

In one of those moments of frustration, I suggested that E make the presents for her friend.  She took up the challenge. I have to admit I was impressed. So was her friend.


The large fox is adapted from We Make Dolls and you can find a pattern for the smaller one at  Little White School House.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *