Coming up for Air

Saturday, November 01, 2014


There has been stitching, crafting and oh so many adventures.  I couldn't possibly leave them in the depths of a forgotten camera memory card.

This little mermaid is the result of a girl who believes her mother can make miracles.  The night before the party, she asked for a mermaid, for her friend.  Of course miracles are abound here, especially when one sets one's mind to it.  A little stitching, stuffing and velvet hair meant for a brief moment the goldfish had a friend.  It looks like he's just waiting for her to jump in.

pattern from - Wee Wonderfuls by Hilary Lang.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Having made a few of those mermaids myself I'm incredibly impressed that you turned one out in an evening, it seemed to take me forever to do one! There's a lot more to them than I initially thought. Love your purple hair!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *