What Was in the Box?

Monday, August 25, 2008

This was in the box.

My cupcake swap has arrived at Susan's house.

I took the opportunity to re purpose some table linen picked up at a church fair. Consider it a beginners attempt at applique. There were scorch marks and burnt finger tips galore before I was finished.

The softies are magnets too. I had to call in the bolt cutters to get the magnets to the right size to hide underneath the cases. I made one to keep as well. I find it handy as pincushion stuck to the side of my sewing machine. Little e just tries to pull the wrapper off. While she may not be trying to eat them, it certainly looks like it.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those cupcakes are just wonderful - I know my little ones would try to eat them too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so adorable! I love cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *