Three is a Magic Number

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


We are discovering that three is a magic number around here. It was ushered in with friends, dress ups and mermaid cakes. They were so busy peddling up and down our driveway in the sun, they mostly forgot to eat the party food.


Little E is very proud of being three. She sees it as a stepping stone to the panacea of being 5. She will tell you “My turning 5 soon” at the drop of a hat.


Please, not too soon my dear, as I am loving you just the way you are.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Woohoo, Happy Birthday to your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday greetings!!! Sounds like a fun day was had. What is it about little ones wanting to grow up so fast? Cassia thinks she can have two birthdays quickly and then she will be 5! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Miss E!!! Sweeney woke up every morning and checked if he'd turned 4 yet, and then he did. Now, two weeks later, he wakes up every morning and asks "am I five, Mum??"
    It's going to be a long year ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *